Slon Workshop F8X M2 / M3 / M4 Carbon Rear Strengthening Wall
A simple, affordable, and elegant way to significantly increase torsional rigidity of the chassis is to install a carbon fiber strengthening wall. This specially designed part for F8x models is suitable for standard non-M models as well as for M2, M3, and M4.
This carbon fiber wall allows you to significantly improve handling and control by increasing the rigidity of the body without installing a roll cage. Despite the fact that this is motorsport part, it is made with love and attention to detail, pursuing not only the functional component, but the aesthetic details as well. The carbon rear wall looks exceptional, with a large M logo built into the carbon structure.
- Exceptional increase in torsional rigidity of the chassis; for the same part on the E46 Chassis, a 30% increase in chassis rigidity was recorded
- Ultra low weight: 3.67 lbs
- Easy install. No special bodywork required – no welding, grinding; structural glue/adhesive is recommended for panel bonding.
- Teroson EP 5055 (Slon-recommended)
- Sikaforce 7888 (Used by BMW for carbon roof installation)
- Full rear seats compatibility. The specially developed wall design allows to install the rear seats on their original place without any mods
- Exclusive design adds pure performance to the interior
- Fits F-Chassis 2, 3, and 4-Series and F8X M2 / M3 / M4