Slon Workshop E46 M3 Carbon Rear Strengthening Wall
A simple, affordable, and elegant way to significantly increase torsional rigidity of the chassis is to install a carbon fiber strengthening wall. This specially designed part for the E46 M3 coupe is suitable for standard non-M E46 coupes as well.
This carbon fiber wall allows you to significantly improve handling and control by increasing the rigidity of the body without installing a roll cage. Despite the fact that this is motorsport part, it is made with love and attention to detail, pursuing not only the functional component, but the aesthetic details as well. The carbon rear wall looks exceptional, with a large M logo built into the carbon structure.
- Exceptional 30% increase in torsional rigidity of the chassis
- Ultra low weight: 3.67 lbs
- Easy install. No special bodywork required – no welding, grinding; structural glue/adhesive is recommended for panel bonding.
- Teroson EP 5055 (Slon-recommended)
- Sikaforce 7888 (Used by BMW for carbon roof installation)
- Full rear seats compatibility. The specially developed wall design allows to install the rear seats on their original place without any mods
- Exclusive design adds pure performance to the interior
- Fits E46 M3 and E46-chassis coupe models