Recaro PODIUM CF
The new RECARO Podium is much more than a thoroughbred CFRP shell seat. It’s a pioneering seat design for the contrasting demands of road and track. It’s not just its sleek outline, visible structures or motorsport-inspired pads in varying thicknesses that make heads turn. The Podium stands out because of its superior quality and exceptional performance on all road types – for driving day-to-day and at the limit. The RECARO Podium is the only retrofit shell seat on the market that is approved for use on public roads and has FIA homologation. Racing technology doesn’t get better than this!
- Net seat weight: only approx. 9.5 lbs / 4.3 kg
- RECARO Podium M: with pads for medium build drivers
- RECARO Podium L: with pads for larger build drivers
- ABE* and FIA homologation**
- Suitable for track and road
- Carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP) seat shell
- Sleek racing seat look with special lateral support
- Specially formed shoulder support
- Integrated headrest
- Road use: with 3- or 4-point belt | FIA: with 4-, 5- or 6-point belt
- Developed for the use with head and neck safety systems
- Adapters and Sliders and mounting hardware sold separately
* Seat with ABE (German general type approval)/component certification with 3-point belt available for many vehicles.
** FIA homologation 8855-1999 only in conjunction with the specified sidemount.
- Weight (M): 13.4 lbs / 6.1 kg | (L): 13.0 lbs / 5.9 kg
- Max height: 14.8 inches / 378 mm
- Max seat cushion depth: 17.2 inches / 438 mm
- Max seat cushion width: 15.9 inches / 406 mm
- Product 'hotsheet' available HERE