Macht Schnell F-Chassis Exhaust Valve Control Module
Macht Schnell brings us a module that extends the ability to fully control the valving of the exhaust system at the touch of a button. Specifically designed for vehicles with OEM or aftermarket exhausts that retain the factory EVC control, there are no clumsy key fobs or additional equipment needed - this is a 100% integrated solution and the first of its kind for current BMW models.
BMW's Exhaust Control Valve (EVC) is integrated towards the end pipe of the muffler. The exhaust flap reduces the noise level when the engine’s RPMs are at or close to idle. The approximate noise reduction on a stock exhaust system is 8 decibels.
The Macht Schnell EVC module utilizes the instrument cluster’s turn signal indicators to give a visual confirmation of the mode you are in. Outside turn signals are not affected during operation and will operate normally. Simply press the BC stalk for +2 seconds to change EVC modes. This is a feature that many of us wish came standard from BMW. The Macht EVC module utilizes the instrument turn signal indicators to give a visual confirmation of what particular mode you are in. Outside turn signals are not affected during operation and operate normally.
The Macht Schnell EVC Module supports the following features:
- FULL control over Exhaust Valve Control at the touch of a button - on the fly or while stationary
- User defined valve control setting at startup (Open/Closed) or default to OEM operation
- Quiet Cold Start
- Check Engine Light indicator removal for those running cat-less downpipes
- Passive / Invisible mode – allows factory electronic test equipment or other aftermarket devices to be utilized without causing irregularities in readouts or operation
- Module can be configured and updated using via PC
- USB Port for easy setup / updates
- Easy 20-minute installation process with no wire cutting
- No dealer visits or coding required after installation
- Completely removable at any time
- Fully E13 tested and certified: E13 10R-02 4133
- Ultra-low power standby mode (less than 0.1mA)
- InstallAID LED shows correct installation and status
- Intuitive Setup menu for easy customization
- Left Turn Indicator (single flash) = Exhaust Valve Open
- Right Turn Indicator (single flash) = Exhaust Valve Open
- Both Turn Indicators (single flash) = Auto/OEM Mode (factory behavior)
- Feature Enabled: Resets EVC to default operation at vehicle startup
- User-Defined: Remembers last used setting at vehicle startup
2013+ BMW F2X 1-Series/M135
2014+ BMW F2X 2-Series/M235i/M240i
2012+ BMW F3X 3-Series models
2014+ BMW F3X 4-Series models
2015+ BMW F8X M3 & M4
2016+ BMW F87 M2
WARNING: Please note that certain aftermarket exhaust systems and/or accessories may not comply with applicable US (including California) laws and regulations, and may therefore be prohibited for use on highways or roads, or on roads or vehicles otherwise subject to emissions control requirements. California prohibits the use of any aftermarket exhaust system that modifies, removes or replaces original equipment catalysts, unless CARB has issued an Executive Order as to such part or system.