KW Suspension Clubsport - 2 Way BMW Z3 (MR/C) M Roadster
KW Clubsport: 2 Way - These set ups were specifically designed by using the optional adjustable top mounts, suspension geometry can be adjusted to the requirements of the tires and the intended use.
These adjustable top mounts coupled with the independently adjustable rebound and compression dampening technology individual set up adjustments according to vehicle load, tire characteristics and different track conditions. Clubsports meets all needs for the road and the race track guaranteeing excellent handling, best performance, great agility and fantastic lap times.
The exclusive KW patented system has dual level valves that allow for adjustment of the rebound dampening for your road comfort and the compression dampening that controls the driving dynamics.
- Independently adjustable rebound and compression damping technology
- Stainless steel technology "inox-line"
- Continuous lowering
- High-quality components for a long-term durability
- Adjustable rebound damping with 16 precise clicks
- Adjustable compression damping with 12 precise clicks
- Unique independent damping force adjustment
- Optional spherical bearing aluminum top mounts
Lowering adjustment ranges
Front from 1.2" to 2.1"
Rear from 0.8" to 2.1"
Springrates in lbs/inch
Front / Rear : Camber / OE** OE Top Mounts Are Not Included
Listing of all vehicles this part can be used with