KW Coilover Porsche 911 (993) Carrera 4, 4S, Turbo; incl. Convertible - Variant 3
KW Variant 3: Race technology for the road, with adjustable compression and rebound dampening.
State of the art motorsport technology enables better performance on the streets. The independently adjustable compression and rebound dampening allows for custom driving setups.
The exclusive KW patented system has dual level valves that allow for adjustment of the rebound dampening for your road comfort and the compression dampening that controls the driving dynamics.
- Rebound and compression damping adjustable damper technology
- Stainless steel technology inox-line
- Individual, continuous lowering
- Tested adjustment range
- High-quality components for a long life
- Complete documentation for an easy handling
- Adjustable rebound damping with 16 exact clicks
- Adjustable compression damping with 12 exact clicks
- Unique, independent from each other working damping force adjustment
Lowering adjustment ranges
Front from 0.9" to 1.8"
Rear from 0.4" to 1.2"
Springrates in lbs/inch
Listing of all vehicles this part can be used with
|1994||Porsche||911 Carrera 4||3.6l H6||AWD, Coupe|
|1995||Porsche||911 Carrera 4||3.6l H6||AWD, Convertible|
|1995||Porsche||911 Carrera 4||3.6l H6||AWD, Coupe|
|1996||Porsche||911 Carrera 4||3.6l H6||AWD, Convertible|
|1996||Porsche||911 Carrera 4||3.6l H6||AWD, Coupe|
|1997||Porsche||911 Carrera 4||3.6l H6||AWD, Convertible|
|1997||Porsche||911 Carrera 4||3.6l H6||AWD, Coupe|
|1996||Porsche||911 Carrera 4S||3.6l H6||AWD, Coupe|
|1997||Porsche||911 Carrera 4S||3.6l H6||AWD, Coupe|
|1996||Porsche||911 Turbo||3.6l H6||AWD, Coupe|
|1997||Porsche||911 Turbo||3.6l H6||AWD, Coupe|
|1994||Porsche||911 Turbo 3.6||3.6l H6||RWD, Coupe|