KMP G8X M2 / M3 / M4 Racing Wheel + Quick-Release Hub Kit - 8AT GEN2
KMP is a drivetrain and motorsport specialist based in the Netherlands. In addition to their world-renowned gear, differential, and driveshaft offerings, KMP proudly supplies aftermarket racing steering wheels for BMW and Porsche.
The new design Racing wheel (GEN 2) is finally available for the BMW G8X! We took all the good things from our previous design and improved on it with our latest knowledge and experience. All electronics and cables are now removed from sight to give it a very clean look and feel. Everything is securely mounted in a billet aluminum case to ensure maximum protection and durability of all components.
The plug and play BMW G8X M2 / M3 / M4 Racing Wheel has multiple button layouts available. This version is fully configured with six native button functions: M1, M2, Set*, Horn, Speed+, and Speed-. The complete assembly comes with a G8X hub, quick release adapter, OMP racing wheel and all necessary electronics. Because of their plug and play considerations, the KMP steering wheel is also devoid of any pesky error messages from the ECU, airbag, or controller. OEM equipment is easily fitted back into the car where necessary.
*These buttons have a double function (short press/long press). SET long press is RESET.
Operation of the KMP wheel echoes OE in paddle placement, but each paddle pull (and button push) comes with a decidedly more mechanical and confidence-inspiring feel. Alcantara wraps the smaller 330mm wheel in its entirety, ensuring optimal grip in all driving situations and quicker response over the stock unit. A yellow motorsport stripe adorns the wheel at 12 o'clock as a perfect finishing touch.
- Alcantara 330mm wheel for better grip + feedback
- Plug and play design with no errors
- Quick release and hub included with choice of connector:
- Curly Cable: The wheel can be quickly detached but not taken out of the car completely. The curly cable turns with the wheel hub. It doesn’t get tangled around the wheel or hit the indicators/cruise control/wipers.
- Integrated Connector: No cable tying the wheel to the hub. The connection is made inside the quick release/wheel hub.
- Configured with M1, M2, Set*, Horn, Speed+, and Speed- buttons (0 free buttons)
** This item is non-returnable **