Future Classic - Porsche 5x130 Wheel Spacer Kit
Our quest was simple: to build the best wheel spacer kit at the highest quality standard possible. Partnering with Fall-Line Motorsports to build and test the prototypes in true motorsport conditions has made that dream a reality—the Future Classic wheel spacer is not only a visual treat but a marvel to handle—its machining and finishing work reflects our commitment to detail, every piece of it feels engineered and massaged to the tightest tolerances.
To create the most complete wheel spacer kit, we've painstakingly sourced a complimentary suite of products that are included in every box—four hub bolts, race worthy Copaslip copper anti-seize, an anti-seize applicator brush, and of course, wheel bolt hardware.
Echoing our racing enthusiasm, the Porsche “livery box” is fashioned with the infamous “Pink Pig” garb seen on the 917 racecar. Appropriately, these spacers are proudly worn by some incredible (and championship winning) cars—including Cooper McNeil's WeatherTech 997.2 and the Off-Road Rhino Chassis 001-003—amongst several other competitive entrants in SCCA's T2 class.
- Complete kit includes: two competition wheel spacers, ten extended length zinc plated lug bolts*, four hub bolts, Copaslip copper anti-seize, and an anti-seize applicator brush
- CNC precision machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum
- Black anodized finish for corrosion and wear resistance
- Provisions to secure spacer to hub for competition use
- Chamfered edges for easy removal
* Our 3mm and 5mm spacers do not come with extended length lug bolts
** This item is non-returnable **