CSF E6X M5 / M6 High Performance Radiator
The factory radiator for the E60 M5 and E6X M6 are pretty nice all aluminum units. While they have proven to be fairly robust, age and additional power tend to push them over the edge. Owners who have superchargers tend to have the most issues with their radiators. Between the extra heat produced with forced induction and the heat exchanger mounting in front of the radiator, the factory radiator is working overtime. The E6X models are also getting close to 20 years old and entering the “future classic” stage of life with many owners doing restorations and updates. Anyone who has restored/updated an older car knows the value of having upgraded parts that are as efficient as possible.
The CSF radiator features a 2-Row 42mm aluminum core that not only increases the fluid capacity of the radiator, but also improves the cores ability to dissipate heat. CSF’s Exclusive B-Tube Technology increases the heat transfer by approximately 15% over regular oval welded tubes. Between the 6 additional rows of cooling tubes/fins and the thicker 42mm 2 row core, the CSF Radiator will outperform the OEM unit by a significant margin. In addition, the super-efficient multi-louvered fins maximize airflow through the core for the best possible performance. The radiator mounts in the factory location and requires no modifications or cutting.
CSF’s TIG-Welded 100% All Aluminum construction increases the overall strength of the radiator. This improves durability and longevity so you can be confident it will hold up to hard driving conditions.
- Fits all 2006-2010 E60 M5 and E63/E64 M6
- 2-Row, 42mm Ultra-High-Performance Core
- Cooling Tubes with CSF’s Exclusive B-Tube Technology
- 6.5mm Tall Ultra Efficient Fins with a Multi-Louvered Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets and OEM Style “Quick Connect” Inlet/Outlet
- 100% All Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction
- Satin Finish
- True Plug-and-Play “Drop-in Fit” Installation Requires Absolutely No Modifications
- Individually Leak and Pressure Tested
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Replaces OE Part#: 17112282732