CSF E30 Group A / DTM Style Race-Spec Oil Cooler
While most of the engineering that went into the first M3/3-Series was top of line at the time, there is plenty of room for improvement. The cooling systems on the E30 are fairly adequate for normal to semi spirited driving. However, the factory oil cooler can still struggle to keep up under aggressive driving or track days. The vehicle is also old enough that many of the factory systems really need to be replaced.
While your original system may still be functional, it is likely not in the best shape. Dented, clogged, and weathered coolers just can’t perform like a new cooler. Even then, the old tube and fin design don’t compare to the durability and performance of a bar and plate design.
CSF understands that most owners don’t want to change the look of their Bavarian classics at this point. That’s why the E30 Group A / DTM Oil Cooler was designed to fit in the factory location with no custom mounting hardware necessary. The CSF Oil Cooler offers superior cooling capacity, modern technology, and costs less than a genuine OE replacement.
- Group A / DTM E30 M3 Oil Cooler Design
- Direct fit oil cooler for BMW E30 M3
- Can fit all E30 Chassis (see applications and fitment notes)
- High Efficiency & Rugged Durability Bar/Plate Design
- “Aero-Flow” Bar Lightweight Construction for Strength and Maximum Flow
- Cast End Tanks with 100% Tig Welded Construction
- Satin Black Finish for Extreme Protection Against Corrosion and Debris
- Comes complete with fitting kit for both OEM style as well as -10 AN male connections