AST G8X M2 / M3 / M4 Adjustable Lowering Spring Kit
AST Height Adjustable Springs (HAS) Systems are a great alternative to conventional lowering springs. You no longer have to be satisfied with a fixed lowering height. AST HAS systems allow you to adjust the vehicle ride height with the integrated height adjuster even after the kit has been installed. All driver assistance systems and comfort features of a factory adaptive or electronic suspension remain operational and work harmoniously with our vehicle-specific spring set up.
Similar to a coilover suspension, the AST height adjustable springs allow a continuous adjustable ride height within a tested range, something not possible with conventional lowering springs. With AST height adjustable springs, a sporty driving behavior can be achieved without negative effects on driving dynamics of your BMW.
- Individual height adjustment instead of fixed drop like conventional lowering springs
- Front Lowering Range: 20mm to 46mm
- Rear Lowering Range: 10mm-36mm
- Compatible with Adaptive M factory dampers w/ OEM EDC
- Dial in ride height to your exact specifications
- Optimized spring rates for improved steering response and dynamics
- Aggressive appearance: Developed to be one of the lowest ride height ranges available for G series BMWs
- BMW G87 M2
- BMW G80 M3 Sedan (2WD), including Competition
- BMW G82 M4 Coupe (2WD), including Competition
- BMW G80 M3 Sedan (xDrive), including Competition
- BMW G82 M4 Coupe (xDrive), including Competition