AMS Performance MKV GR Supra Heat Exchanger
Whether you live in a hot climate region, enjoy drag racing, or long high speed pulls on airstrips the AMS Performance Toyota GR Supra Heat Exchanger will help keep your intake temps lower and maintain your GR Supra’s maximum power output no matter the conditions. Your 3.0L turbocharged B58 engine does not use the typical air to air front mount intercooler (FMIC) you may be used to. Like many modern turbocharged vehicles the GR Supra uses coolant to cool the intake air charge through an air-to-water heat exchanger. While this method may be sufficient for a stock vehicle under ideal conditions, it can quickly become heat soaked, robbing horsepower.
Our Engineering Team set out to make the AMS Toyota GR Supra Heat Exchanger upgrade not only the most effective on the market but also the easiest to install. Our team has spent countless R&D hours painstakingly designing the heat exchanger via Computer Aided Design (CAD) software as well as conducted rigorous on-track testing. It fits just like stock without any cutting or drilling. By using the factory hoses, clamps and mounting points you or your trusted mechanic can install it quickly and easily. The core simply slides in, locking into the factory mounts, and gets connected to your existing factory coolant lines. You don’t get a cleaner, more simple installation than that!
- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum End Tanks
- Plug and Play Install
- OEM Style Fitment Features for Secure Mounting
- 122% Added Fluid Capacity Further Improves Thermal Stability
- Motorsport Grade Dual-Pass Heat Exchanger Core
- 54% Increase in Core Volume over Stock
- Designed with CAD software for Ultimate Performance and Fitment
- 5mm Tall Louvered Fins for Exceptional Cooling Efficiency
- 2020 Toyota GR Supra – w/ B58 3.0L Turbo Engine
- 2021 Toyota GR Supra – w/ B58H 3.0L Turbo Engine