MHC G8X M3 / M4 Carbon Front Splitter
Welcoming MHC’s latest addition to their G8X Aero program. The SP1 Front Splitter is specifically for the BMW M3 M4 G80 / G82. The ultimate aggression that the bumper needs to complement BMW distinctive grille design.
The SP1 runs tight to the lower side of the front bumper from edge to edge, with added ducts that pull lines through to the MHC Twin fin duct design.
MHC has taken this project from start to finish here in the United Kingdom. MHC’s exclusive distributor, R44 Performance has a G80 M3 Shop Car that has allowed for extensive 3D data scanning. 3D scanning allows the vehicle data to be captured at extreme tolerances resulting in precise fitment.
MHC Front splitters utilize the original fixing positions at the bottom of the vehicle and mirrors the bumper design for an OE fitment.
The SP1 Front Splitter is made in the UK in Silverstone, England from Pre-Preg Carbon fiber. MHC has utilized the latest carbon composite manufacturing technology found in Formula 1 to provide a product that is cost-efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Fits G80 M3 Sedan and G82 M4 Coupe / G83 M4 Convertible
- Made in England, United Kingdom with a 3 Year Warranty
- Crafted from pre-preg carbon fibre with a 3k 2x2 weave (OEM Style)
- Coated in a high gloss lacquered finish
- Pre-applied Hi-Bond adhesive tape for ease of install and secure fitment
- Tools needed: 8mm & 10mm socket and ratchet.
- Fitting tips: Count the total amount of fixings and remove these from the bumper. With two people, line up the splitter and refit the fixings.
Optional: Ceramic Pro 9H Permanent Bond Nanoceramic Protective Coating - 2 layers are pre-applied before shipping
Ceramic Pro 9H forms a permanent bond with the surface and will not wash off or break down. It is a highly durable protective coating that protects your vehicle's paintwork or any other surface from damaging contaminants. The unique formula of Ceramic Pro 9H allows it to be applied in multiple layers which means the thickness of the coating can be increased with additional layers, allowing a thicker/harder coating with improved scratch resistance.