-Tweezers or two small flat heads to release button tabs
1. Add a small piece of tape on the dash so that you don’t leave any unwanted marks
2. Enter flat pry tool on the bottom corner section of the switch.
3.Release the clips and use your other hand to remove the switch from the dash.
4. With both hands you can now remove the switch
6. Next step is to remove the back cover of the switch. There is a series of plastic tabs that you need to release.
8. Photo showing the back cover off of the switch.
9. This is the only part I got stuck on for a moment You need to make sure that both tabs are compressed at the same time otherwise the button will not release. Please see the red arrows in this photo
10. After the tabs are released the button will slide out of the switch cover.
11. Time to install the Red button
12. Once the new button is in place install the back cover back onto the switch
13. Connect the wire back into the switch.
14. Press the switch back into place and Enjoy!
Link to iND Red Start/Stop Button: https://ind-distribution.com/products/ind-f8x-m3-m4-red-start-stop-button