Owning an older collectible BMW isn’t something that is completely uncommon in today’s car culture. The partial reason for this, is that owning a modern BMW today can be a costly venture, and some enthusiasts yearn for the connection and analog feel that is omnipresent in former generation BMW vehicles.
The Z3M coupe is no exception to this trend. The owner of this beautiful example approached us with the goal of improving upon all of the qualities that the Z3M possesses, while adding a further sense of individuality. Below, you’ll find the modification list, and photos for your enjoyment!
- IND gloss black front and side grilles
- IND gloss black trunk emblem
- IND Arctic Silver Painted Front and Side Reflectors
- IND Custom Painted Engine Cover in Arctic Silver
- H&R front and rear adjustable sway bars
- KW Variant 3 Coilover Kit
- Eisenmann Race Performance Exhaust System
- Rogue Engineering Octane Short Shifter
- Dinan Cold Air Intake
- Dinan Stage II Software
- Dinan Strut Tower Brace
- HRE 301M Classic Wheels
- Macht Schnell 5mm Front Wheel Spacers