KW Coilover BMW M4 (F82) Coupe; without electronic dampers(before-Jan.2015) - Variant 4
KW Variant 4: The KW Variant 4 was developed exclusively for supercars, sports cars and performance oriented sedans. With coilover struts made from stainless steel or aluminum, depending on the vehicle design, you give your super-sports car the necessary equipment to further increase the driving dynamics in everyday life. The triple-adjustable high-performance dampers combine leading race technology to allow the independent adjustment of the rebound and the low-speed and high-speed compression damping.
- 3-way adjustable high-performance dampers with coilover struts made of stainless steel
- Separate and independent damper setup in
- Rebound damping with 16 exact clicks + (tighter) / - (more comfortable)
- Low speed damping with 6 exact clicks + (tighter) / - (more comfortable)
- High speed damping with 14 exact clicks + (tighter) / - (more comfortable)
- Two basic setups with comfort adjustment and performance setup
- Depending on the car, the aluminium top mounts are an integral part of the delivery
Lowering adjustment ranges
Front from 0.6" to 1.6"
Rear from 0.6" to 1.6"
Springrates in lbs/inch
Front / Rear : Camber / OE*
* OE Top Mounts Are Not Included
Listing of all vehicles this part can be used with
|2015||BMW||M3 Base||3.0l L6 S55B30||RWD, Sedan|
|2015||BMW||M4 Base||3.0l L6 S55B30||RWD, Coupe|
(For vehicles built before Jan. 2015 with (3) bolt front top mount)