Ground Control F8X M3 / M4 Sport Camber Plate Set
Many of us are already familiar with the Ground Control brand, whose start in automotive specialty suspension components dates back to the 1980s.
Their latest creation provides F80 M3 and F82/F83 M4 drivers with over 30mm of total camber adjustment and the ability to make 8mm of corrective caster changes.
Each of their camber plate kits are assembled to order by hand from an assortment of precisely machined aluminum plates and fresh hardware. Features include waterproof axial load bearings, aerospace grade spherical bearings, and zinc plated or anodized components for stylish corrosion resistance.
The Ground Control F8x M3/M4 camber plates are conveniently engraved, indicating plate location and torque specs for installation. As they are built to order, plates can also be configured to accept OEM or aftermarket springs and coilover suspensions.
- A clean sheet design for street cars, not an adapted spherical race plate.
- Waterproof, German-made, axial load steering bearings.
- Allows for up to 30mm total camber adjustment.
- Unique slot design allows for 8mm of caster correction.
- Aerospace grade strut spherical bearings.
- All components plated or anodized for corrosion resistance.
- Zinc plated mounting bracket for ease of install and adjustment.
- Reuses stock rubber spring pad for noise isolation.
Note: Camber Plates are built to order
OEM BMW upper spring isolator must be transfered onto camber plates when using factory diameter springs.
Torque camber plate mounting nuts to 18ft/lbs using properly calibrated torque wrench. DO NOT USE PNEUMATIC/ELECTRIC TOOLS