Eventuri B8 S4 / S5 3.0TFSI Carbon Intake - Red Kevlar
Performance Gain: 17-22hp, 30-34ft-lb
The Audi S4 / S5 3.0T Eventuri intake was developed to give less restrictive airflow to the supercharger whilst maintaining low inlet temperatures. The S4 / S5 engine bay becomes heat soaked very quickly so simply having an open cone system would result in better airflow but higher inlet temperatures. Eventuri therefore completely re-engineered the inlet track from the throttle body to the front grill with a highly efficient sealed system. The restrictive stock airboxes and duct feeds have been replaced with a Venturi filter housing and a duct system with smooth transitions to allow the airflow to remain full and laminar. The resulting performance gains and aesthetics are industry leading for this platform.
The B8 S4 / S5 Eventuri system uses their Patent Pending Carbon fibre Housings which provide an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filters to the throttle bodies. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which invokes the Venturi effect.
Each kit consists of:
- 100% Pre Preg Carbon Fibre Housings
- High Flow Air Filters
- CNC Machined and Anodised Aluminium MAF Sensor Housings with Machined Plastic MAF Sensor Mounts
- CNC Machined Secondary Air Flow Breather Adapter
- Aluminium Intake Cowls
- Laser Cut Mounting Brackets
- Laser Cut and Neoprene Lined Heat Shields
- Coated Aluminium Upper and Lower Air Scoops
- OEM Spec Hose Clamps with High Quality Silicone Couplers