ESS E9X 3-Series Stage 1 ECU Performance Software
ESS N55 Stage 1 ECU software is a result of extensive testing and exact calibration of ECU parameters to allow significant performance gains on a stock or lightly modified car (intake/exhaust/IC). The Stage 1 software is developed and tested in extreme heat in the Arizona desert as well as extreme cold temperatures in Scandinavia. Typical gains are in the 40-45whp range. Catless or HFC option is not available for customers in California.
- Top Speed Governor: Removed
- RPM Limit: 7100RPM
- Fuel requirement: 91-93US/ 98Euro
- Horsepower: 360 DIN (Stock 306)
- Torque: 490NM (Stock 400NM)
- Installation is done through a ECU flash update, the ECU must be sent to a ESS reprogramming center for the software upload.
*Correction factor for drivetrain loss is 15% above RWHP as seen in dynograph (RWHP/0.85) Power rating is dependent on fuel quality.
|BMW||E9X 3-Series||335i N55|