ESS E85 Z4M VT2-525 Supercharger System
NOTE: KITS ARE MADE TO ORDER AND CANNOT BE CANCELED ONCE PLACED
The ESS Z4M VT2-525 SC system is based on the Vortech V3Si supercharger unit capable of 775HP. The systems are full systems including, 20mm Certal aluminum main bracket for superior rigidity, custom molded high temperature kompressor inlet housing, cast aluminum intake manifold with integrated high capacity bypass valve system, high-capacity front mount intercooler system and custom tuned ESS ECU software with removed dyno limiter and top speed governor. Fueling is provided by new, larger direct replacement Bosch Motorsport fuel injectors.
With an extremely efficient design and perfectly tuned software the ESS S54 Z4M VT Series supercharger system delivers supercar performance along with the quality and reliability ESS customers have come to expect. This kit is designed as a 100% bolt on package with no irreversible custom fabrication to the vehicle.
The Z4M is very sensitive to vehicle sensor feedback. It is critical that all sensors and factory hardware components are in proper working condition. It is not uncommon to have the vehicle go into a power reduction mode during operation due to a fault during vehicle self diagnostics. For racing applications we recommend a stand alone engine management system to ensure 100% power at all times.
This system is not OBD2 emissions compliant.
- Vortech V3Si internally lubricated supercharger unit.
- High capacity front mount intercooler system (FMIC).
- High capacity Setrab oil cooler system.
- High capacity, direct replacement Bosch fuel injectors (larger than 445/500 spec).
- One belt driven w/self tension system.
- CNC machined, hard anodized brackets.
- CNC hard anodized pulleys.
- Long life serpentine drive belt.
- True OBDII, perfectly optimized MSS70 ECU software with removed top speed governor.
- Powder-coated mandrel bent tubing
- 5 layer super strenght silicone hose throughout system.
- K&N air filter.
- High capacity bypass-valve system.
- Oil breather assembly designed for boost.
- Detailed and illustrated installation manual.
- 2yr./unlimted mileage warranty.
- 100% maintenance free operation
Installation Time: 8-10 hours
VT2-525 specs :
- Boost pressure: 8 PSI
- Horsepower: 525 SAE/529 DIN (50% increase over stock)
- Torque: 340 lb-ft
Correction factor for drivetrain loss is 15% above RWHP as seen in dynograph (RWHP/0.85)
Application intended for: Z4M from 2006 2007 2008
Not designed to pass US OBD2 emissions readiness testing.