ESS E85 Z4M VT1-455 Supercharger System (Gen.3)
The ESS S54 VT1-455 SC system is based on the Vortech V3Si supercharger unit capable of 775HP. The systems are full systems including, 20mm Certal aluminum main bracket for superior rigidity, custom molded high temperature kompressor inlet housing, cast aluminum intake manifold with integrated high capacity bypass valve system, and custom tuned ESS ECU software with removed dyno limiter and top speed governor. Fueling is provided by new, larger direct replacement Bosch Motorsport fuel injectors.
With an extremly effecient design and perfectly tuned software the ESS S54 M3 VT Series supercharger system delivers supercar performance along with the quality and reliability ESS customers have come to expect. This kit is designed as a 100% bolt on package with no irreversiblecustom fabrication to the vehicle.
The VT1-455 is easily upgradeable as the inevitable power addiction sets in. The same basic V3Si supercharger unit and major hardware components are used all the way up to our VT3-700 version of the kit.
And, like all ESS supercharger systems, the S54 VT Gen.2 kits are tuned and tested for over 50,000 street and track miles on multiple vehicles throughout the world, 60+ hours on our load dyno, full load top speed endurance testing on the German Autobahn, and final certification laps on the Nurburgring. Additionally, all of our systems include our standard 2yr/unlimited mileage warranty program and our renowned customer service and support.
This system is not OBD2 emissions compliant.
- Vortech V3Si internally lubricated supercharger unit.
- High capacity, direct replacement Bosch fuel injectors.
- One belt driven w/self tension system.
- CNC machined, hard anodized brackets.
- CNC har anodized pulleys.
- Long life serpentine drive belt.
- True OBDII, perfectly optimized MSS54/MSS54HP ECU software with removed top speed governor.
- Powder-coated mandrel bent tubing
- 5 layer super strenght silicone hose throughout system.
- K&N cold air intake located inside front bumper.
- High capacity bypass-valve system.
- Oil breather assembly designed for boost.
- Detailed and illustrated installation manual.
- 2yr./unlimted mileage warranty.
- 100% maintenance free operation.
- Installation time : 6-8 hours
VT1-455 specs :
- Boost pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Horsepower: 450 SAE/455 DIN (32.6% increase over stock)
- Torque: 310 lb-ft
Correction factor for drivetrain loss is 15% above RWHP as seen in dynograph (RWHP/0.85)
Legal in California only for racing vehicles.
Not designed to pass US OBD2 readiness testing.
|BMW||E85 Z4-Series||Z4M 2006 - 2008|