ESS E6X M5 / M6 G2-680 Supercharger System (Gen.3)
NOTE: KITS ARE MADE TO ORDER AND CANNOT BE CANCELED ONCE PLACED
Featuring the self contained ESS G2 supercharger unit which is capable of 800+hp.
The S85 680 Gen.3 intercooled supercharger system comes with an especially developed cast aluminum manifold assembly with a integrated liquid to air chargecooler. A large capacity front mount heat exchanger and high performance circulation system cools the manifold mounted chargecooler.
The Gen.3 version of the S85 system has a different manifold casting with flow optimized, injection molded throttle body couplers in addition to a new 4" dual silicone intake system for increased overall system flow. Then Gen3. carries over the upgraded front mount heat exchanger with casted end tanks and beefed up aftercooler circulation system from the previous Gen.2 update of the kit.
The supercharger system includes redesigned ESS MSS65 Alpha-N engine control software that is perfectly calibrated for the supercharged engine providing optimum ignition timing under all conditions, recalibrated EGas for quicker throttle response, recalibrated VANOS control and perfectly optimized fuel delivery supplied by 10 larger Bosch Motorsport injectors.
Power development is 100% smooth and the car behaves just like stock until you demand power, then the car completely transform providing brutal acceleration normally reserved for pure race cars.
The system maintains all OBD-II diagnostic functions and it is backed by a comprehensive 2 year, unlimited mileage warranty program. The system installs in 10-12 hours using normal hand tools and no irreversible modifications to the car is necessary.
*The ESS E-Flash OBD2 cable option allows the end user to upload the supercharger ECU software directly to the car from any PC running Windows 7 or newer. The system also includes full diagnostic and code clearing capability. Any future ESS software updates can be received by email and loaded directly to the car. The stock ECU software will be saved and can easily be restored in the future.
S85 G2-680 : Intercooled, 7.5PSI system compatible with SMG and manual cars 93AKI/98RON or above required for full power, 660HP with included 91AKI pulley setup.
- ESS G2 supercharger unit.
- High capacity intercooling system
- Race spec bypass assembly.
- Uni-belt drive system with additional OEM quality rollers and ESS spec crank pulley.
- 10 larger Bosch Motorsport fuel injectors (Spec 1).
- Perfectly optimized, dyno tweaked MSS65 ECU software with removed top speed governor, calibrated for Spec 1 injectors.
- CNC hard anodized brackets and hardware.
- K&N high flow air filter.
- High temperature casted plastic intake system for SC.
- Cast aluminium, hi-flow ESS intake manifold.
- High temperature, custom molded silicone hoses with clamps throughout system.
- Detailed, step-by-step installation manual.
- Heavy-Duty drive belt.
- ESS oil breather assembly designed for boost.
- All installation hardware included
- 2yr./unlimited mileage warranty.
Installation Time: 12-14 hours
ESS SMG performance software is recommended with this product.
93AKI/98RON or above is required for this system. The kit also comes with a 91AKI specific pulley setup, and with this power is reduced to 660 HP SAE to ensure lower octane compatibility.
S85 G2-680 Specs:
- Boost pressure: 7.5 PSI
- Horsepower on 93AKI/98RON: 680 SAE (36% gain over stock)
- Torque on 93AKI/98RON: 470ft/lbs
Correction factor for drivetrain loss is 15% above RWHP as seen in dynograph (RWHP/0.85)
Application intended for: E60/61 M5, E63/64 M6 from 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
We do not offer software that is OBD2 emissions compliant for S85 SC systems.
*Due to the age of this model and its complexity we do not offer operational support on supercharger installations when installed outside of our authorized dealer network.