CSF A90 / A91 Supra B58 Charge-Air Cooler Manifold
With well over 1,500 hours of design, prototype development, machining, and testing, CSF, along with partners VF Engineering (USA) and Custom Plenum Creations (Australia), has now brought a state-of-the-art CNC machined, high-performance Charge-Air Cooler Manifold to the B58 platform for Mk5 Supra models. This product solves what has been commonly known as a weak link of an otherwise impressive new engine platform.
With the larger and more efficient water-to-air intercooler performance, lower pressure drop across the system, included fuel rail, kit for top feed port injection, and several other industry-leading features, the CSF Super Manifold will allow B58 owners to maximize the performance of their vehicles and push the limits further than what has been previously possible with this new platform.
- Utilizes a High Performance, Motorsports-Grade Bar/Plate Air-to-Water Intercooler Core
- Double the Capacity of the OEM Core (12 Rows of Water Cooling vs. OEM 6 Rows)
- Significantly Lower Pressure Drop Across the Core Compared to OEM
- Designed in SolidWorks Using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Integrated Air Divider in Inlet Tank Evenly Distributes Airflow Throughout the Core
- Easy Access to Spin-Off Oil Filter for Quick Oil Changes – No Need to Uninstall Manifold Every Oil Change
- Counter Balanced Design for Optimized Airflow
- Integrated Sensor Pad with Three 1/8″ NPT Ports to Measure Additional Parameters
- Included Optional Fuel Rail for Top Feed Port Injection
- Individual Port Injection Bungs on Each Cylinder Runner (Comes Pre-Plugged)
- Individual 1/8″ NPT Ports on the Top of Each Cylinder Runner for Nitrous or Meth Injection
- Allows for Even Spray Distribution and Control for Maximum Performance and Engine Protection
- Individual 1/8″ NPT Breather Ports for Both Inlet/Outlet Water Connections on Back of Manifold for Easy Air-Bleeding of the System
- Plug-and-Play design, Requiring No Modifications to Install
- Includes Hardware and Installation Kit with Picture Diagrams Containing 28 Different Parts for Easy Installation
- Can be Used With OEM or Aftermarket Engine Covers (with OEM Connections)
- Comes Finished in Raw Billet Aluminum – Made by World-Leading Automotive Machinist Custom Plenum Creations in Australia
- Custom Finishes Available on Request
NOTE: This product is intended for off-highway and motorsports use only. Because of how technical and complex this product is to manufacture, improvements and changes to the manifold, hardware, and instructions are to be expected between production runs.