The BimmerWorld Longtube Headers produce results and are guaranteed to surpass expectations. The true equal-length header changes the shape of the exhaust sound, eliminating some of the muddiness of mismatched exhaust pulses for an intoxicating, crisp, and harmonious note.
- Tri-Y Design - Cylinders are paired properly to assist in exhaust scavenging to maximize low-end torque and area under the curve with no loss in high-end horsepower
- Stepped Primary Tubes - Primaries step from 1-5/8" to 1-3/4". The smaller diameter boosts low-end torque while the step to the larger diameter in the primary frees the exhaust gasses for higher RPM flow.
- Merge Collector - 2" secondary pipes flow into a merge collector with a 2.5" venturi and 3" tailring to promote scavenging.
- Precision Production Fixture - Production fixtures are laser cut and exceedingly robust, with contact points every few inches to ensure the part you receive fits perfectly as designed.
- Laser-Cut Flanges - Flanges are precision cut from thick 3/8" 304 stainless stock to retain shape, with voids for weight reduction.
- Mandrel Bent Tubing - One-piece tubes are solid formed instead of pieced together for smoother exhaust gas flow and long-term durability.
- Band clamp attachment maximizes underbody clearance and makes exhaust removal and installation quick and easy.
- Full 304 Stainless Steel construction for heat retention, durability, and corrosion resistance.
- Full lifetime warranty against defects in materials and craftsmanship.
Base Run (Green Line) - Pure stock car with an aftermarket rear muffler (same piece used for all tests). No software or any other modifications.
Stock with X-Pipe (Blue Line) - Same stock car with our BimmerWorld Non-Catted, Race X-Pipe, adapted to fit the stock headers. Additionally, we tuned the car with a custom Epic Motorsports calibration to provide the best possible result achievable with stock headers and an otherwise stock car.
Headers with X-Pipe (Red Line) - The only change for this run was installation of our Longtube Tri-Y and a proper software calibration for the hardware change. So what do the headers do? A flat torque curve with improved power throughout the rev range, and peak gains of 41Hp and 32ft-lb over stock and 11Hp and 11ft-lb over our best-case stock header system!
Fits all left-hand drive E9X M3 cars - will not fit RHD models.
Made in USA
IND Distribution nor any of its subsidiaries make any representation that the products comply with the air and/or noise emissions laws, or labeling laws, of any jurisdiction. The purchasers are entirely responsible for informing themselves of the applicable laws where the products are to be used and to comply with those law.
EMISSIONS WARNING / USA:
Various U.S. states and the U.S. federal government have individual laws regulating the use of aftermarket exhaust parts and systems, especially as those parts and systems modify, remove, or replace original equipment catalysts. Please consult the appropriate laws in your area before installing any aftermarket part or system on your vehicle to ensure compliance with all applicable laws. Neither IND Distribution nor any of their subsidiaries or the sellers of the parts or systems make any representation that any of their parts or systems comply with any such laws.
EMISSIONS WARNING / California:
California laws prohibit the use of any aftermarket exhaust part or system that modifies, removes or replaces original equipment catalysts unless the California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.) has issued an Executive Order regarding such part or system or unless the part or system is exempted by being used only on racing vehicles on closed courses. IND Distribution nor any of their subsidiaries make any representation that any of their parts or systems has received such an Executive Order or that any of their parts or systems conform to the racing vehicles exemption. The purchasers are entirely responsible for informing themselves of applicable California laws and to comply with those laws.