The Bimmerworld X-Pipe utilizes 3" construction, maximizing airflow in the hottest part of the system where it is most critical, and the X merge is engineered to optimize flow and scavenging. For environmentally conscious or constrained customers, the catted option provides similar power gains to the straight-pipe option while keeping you emissions legal.
The Bimmerworld X-Pipe must be used in conjuction with the Bimmerworld Longtube Headers. The X-Pipe will not work with factory headers.
- GREEN Cats - The Real Deal. The GREEN cats used in our catted X-pipe option are a true premium quality 300 cell catalytic converter made in North America, meeting EPA federal emissions standards. In back-to-back dyno testing, the catted X-pipe lost 7Hp versus the straight pipe - a fantastic result considering that removing stock cats on this car typically gains close to 25Hp. This system complete with Catted X-Pipe and Longtube Tri-Y Headers makes more power than any header-back system we've tested - full race, catless, and resonator-free systems included!
- 300 cell metallic converters with platinum coating
- 49 State Legal - will not throw an emissions check engine light
- High horsepower handling - supports applications up to 800Hp
- Handles exhaust temperatures up to 1500° F
- Ideal for street legal supercharged M3 cars as well as NA engines
- Plug and play oxygen sensor extensions included
- Optimized Architecture - X-pipe design, placement, and dimensions/sizing based on race program development.
- Precision Production Fixture - Production fixtures are laser cut and exceedingly robust, with contact points every few inches to ensure the part you receive fits perfectly as designed.
- Mandrel Bent Tubing - Tubes are solid formed instead of pieced together for smoother exhaust gas flow and long-term durability.
- 3" inlet connects directly to our Longtube Tri-Y Header system, 2.5" stepdown at the outlet fits stock or aftermarket rear axle-back muffler of your choice.
- Band clamp attachment maximizes underbody clearance and makes exhaust removal and installation quick and easy.
- Full 304 Stainless Steel construction for heat retention, durability, and corrosion resistance.
- Full lifetime warranty against defects in materials and craftsmanship. Cats carry a two year warranty (excludes fuel melt from improper tuning).
- Made in USA
IND Distribution nor any of its subsidiaries make any representation that the products comply with the air and/or noise emissions laws, or labeling laws, of any jurisdiction. The purchasers are entirely responsible for informing themselves of the applicable laws where the products are to be used and to comply with those law.
EMISSIONS WARNING / USA:
Various U.S. states and the U.S. federal government have individual laws regulating the use of aftermarket exhaust parts and systems, especially as those parts and systems modify, remove, or replace original equipment catalysts. Please consult the appropriate laws in your area before installing any aftermarket part or system on your vehicle to ensure compliance with all applicable laws. Neither IND Distribution nor any of their subsidiaries or the sellers of the parts or systems make any representation that any of their parts or systems comply with any such laws.
EMISSIONS WARNING / California:
California laws prohibit the use of any aftermarket exhaust part or system that modifies, removes or replaces original equipment catalysts unless the California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.) has issued an Executive Order regarding such part or system or unless the part or system is exempted by being used only on racing vehicles on closed courses. IND Distribution nor any of their subsidiaries make any representation that any of their parts or systems has received such an Executive Order or that any of their parts or systems conform to the racing vehicles exemption. The purchasers are entirely responsible for informing themselves of applicable California laws and to comply with those laws.