Rogue Engineering X-Pipe Section 2
The RE X-Pipe is made to fit exactly like factory. Features of RE X-pipe include:
- Weighs only 12 lbs. with included blockoff plate (factory is 22 lbs.)
- Optional Electronic Valve Control (EVC) valve allows for user controlled exhaust sound levels with touch of a switch (designed to be mounted inside the cabin, with a discreet momentary switch)
- 100% T-304 stainless steel, full TIG welded construction.
- Includes all hardware require to mount to aftermarket exhausts.
- Will not change ground clearance
- Will not void factory warranty
- Will not affect emissions
- No permanent modifications required for installation
The optional EVC sound control kit includes the following:
- US-made EVC Valve (6061-T6 Aluminum body and plate, stainless steel butterfly/shaft, High Temp Steel Gears)
- Custom wiring harness, specifically designed for internal console mounting in E46 M3. All you need is power and ground source for wiring.
- Custom momentary rocker switch
- Hardware and gaskets for mounting valve to RE X-Pipe.
- Stainless steel downturn exhaust tip (diverts exhaust gases towards the ground)
- Valve carries its own warranty from the valve manufacturer.
IND Distribution nor any of its subsidiaries make any representation that the products comply with the air and/or noise emissions laws, or labeling laws, of any jurisdiction. The purchasers are entirely responsible for informing themselves of the applicable laws where the products are to be used and to comply with those law.
EMISSIONS WARNING / USA:
Various U.S. states and the U.S. federal government have individual laws regulating the use of aftermarket exhaust parts and systems, especially as those parts and systems modify, remove, or replace original equipment catalysts. Please consult the appropriate laws in your area before installing any aftermarket part or system on your vehicle to ensure compliance with all applicable laws. Neither IND Distribution nor any of their subsidiaries or the sellers of the parts or systems make any representation that any of their parts or systems comply with any such laws.
EMISSIONS WARNING / California:
California laws prohibit the use of any aftermarket exhaust part or system that modifies, removes or replaces original equipment catalysts unless the California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.) has issued an Executive Order regarding such part or system or unless the part or system is exempted by being used only on racing vehicles on closed courses. IND Distribution nor any of their subsidiaries make any representation that any of their parts or systems has received such an Executive Order or that any of their parts or systems conform to the racing vehicles exemption. The purchasers are entirely responsible for informing themselves of applicable California laws and to comply with those laws.